Saturday 7 May 2011

The long road of a new path

As time goes by, day by day, night by night, I wonder why all these strange events happen? I begin to question my judgment at my perspective of life. I feel as in, I'm alone. I feel that no one notices me or cares for what i believe. I feel like Gatsby.How can someone witness all this commotion and not feel like maybe just maybe somebody wants you or needs you. Someone would die for you? Someone would find you again and again cause they now your the right one for them. Maybe one day I will be just like Gatsby. People will want to know about me. People would guess about who I am or who I was. Wouldn't that be nice someone actually curious about me. Maybe I will find my place somewhere else. Maybe love will find me? I shall keep searching until all hope is lost. I am leaving now, cause a wise man once told me "a boy makes excuses, a man makes changes". Time to make my changes. Find all that I need somewhere. Not here. Somewhere, where I can get away from these people. Good bye  

No comments:

Post a Comment